** This page is under construction. **
See: What is Theosophy?
For more information on the modern theosophical movement, see:
H. P. Blavatsky, co-founder of the Theosophical Society.
William Q. Judge, co-founder of the Theosophical Society.
Henry Steel Olcott, co-founder of the Theosophical Society.
Damodar K. Mavalankar, chela and theosophical worker.
Charles Johnston, translator/commentator of key eastern texts.
Selected Articles, etc.
- Preamble of the Theosophical Society
- Inaugural Address of the President-Founder of the Theosophical Society
- Erroneous Ideas Concerning the Doctrines of the Theosophists
- The Drift of Western Spiritualism
- [The Ceylon Delegation and Progress in India]
- The Number Seven and Our Society
- [A Republic of Conscience]
- The Leaven of Theosophy
- [Notes on the Theosophical Society, Christianity, Buddhism and Vedanta]
- [Note on Confusion about Theosophy and Theosophists]
- [On the Religious Neutrality of the T.S.]
- Dayanand Saraswati and his Followers
- From Madame Blavatsky to Mr. Joseph Cook
- Pert Questions and Plain Answers
- Friendly Chastisement
- [On the T.S. Policy of Eclectic Tolerance of All Creeds]
- The Philosophic Inquirer
- [Review: Pamphlet on the T.S. by Rev. Theophilus]
- Proceedings of the Society for Psychical Research
- A Word with the Theosophists
- Theosophy and Miracles
- Col. Olcott’s Wonderful Success
- [Mrs. Anandabai Joshi, F.T.S.]
- [Re-Union of the Arya Samaj and the Theosophical Society?]
- Theosophy and Spiritism: Explanations Relative to the Controversy on Occultism
- From Theosophy to Shakespeare
- “Esoteric Buddhism”
- The Theosophists: As Photographed in the Imperial Census
- [The Sacred Brahmanical Thread]
- The Himalayan Brothers—Do They Exist?
- [Evidence of the Existence of Mahatmas]
- Existence of the Himalayan Mahatmas
- A Great Riddle Solved
- Observations on “A Letter Addressed to the Fellows of the London Lodge of the Theosophical Society, by the President and a Vice-President of the Lodge”
- From a Letter of an Old Friend and Theosophist
- Ghost Stories Galore
- [Note to “Practical Work for Theosophists”]
- The Metaphysical Basis of “Esoteric Buddhism”
- [On the Coulomb Forged Letters]
- Theosophy as a Cult in India
- A Prophecy About Theosophy
- Reticence of Mahatmas and Evolution of the Individual
- “The Second Wave”
- “The Theosophical Mahatmas”
- Re-Classification of Principles
- Theosophical Theories of the Microcosm
- Misconceptions: A Response to Various Criticisms
- [Review: Proceedings of the Society for Psychical Research]
- [Reviews:] Theosophical and Mystic Publications
- [Review: The Theosophist]
- Our Directives: A Study of the Evolution of the “Objects of the T.S.”—from 1875 to 1891
- The Corresponding Secretary